Skip to content
Amy’s Crab Cake Burgers
- 1/4 cup Chives
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Dill pickle relish
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
Baking & Spices
- 1 Black pepper, Freshly ground
- 1 Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Old bay seasoning
Bread & Baked Goods
- 1/3 cup Breadcrumbs
- Substitute lettuce of choice for buns….I used romaine lettuce
- In a large bowl, make burger mixture: Combine crab meat, breadcrumbs, 1/3 cup mayo, beaten egg, chives, and Worcestershire and season generously with salt and pepper. Form into four patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook burgers until golden, 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small bowl, combine remaining mayo, lemon juice, relish, and Old Bay and season with salt.
- Serve crab cake burgers on buns with lettuce and old bay sauce.